Food Week Volunteering

SSC UCSD

Oct 19, 2011, 3:28:37 AM10/19/11
to getinvolvedsus...@googlegroups.com, ssc-ucsd...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friends,

October 24th through the 27th the SSC will be hosting Food Week, check it out food week FB.

We need volunteers to be on a food committee, i.e. help go to People's Food Co-op and Jimbo's to pick up the food, bring it to the event and help prepare it! And of course you will receive lots of yummy free food for helping!

We will be having a meeting THIS Thursday at the SRC (Sustainability Resource Center located next to the theater) at 1pm. If this time does not work for you I am pretty flexible to meet on Thursday or THIS Wed.

Please email Jacquelyn Havner, the Director of Food Policy at jayh...@gmail.com or call her at 707-225-1964 to confirm that you want to help with Food Week. Also please email her if you cannot make the meeting time and still want to be involved with Food Week.

Thank you and have a wonderful Wednesday!

--
-The Student Sustainability Collective
at the Sustainability Resource Center