More?

1 view

Lauren Clarke

Dec 16, 2009, 8:50:43 PM12/16/09
to gethe.me
Do you have any plans to create any more themes for the Christmas
season?

FSXFreak

Dec 28, 2009, 10:34:02 PM12/28/09
to gethe.me
Oops! My above message didn't get through until AFTER Christmas Day! :
(

But my question still remains. When will you be coming out with more
themes?

maoski

Dec 28, 2009, 11:37:38 PM12/28/09
to gethe.me
Hi, i have created a new theme, check it out at

https://sites.google.com/site/buzzitnow/
https://sites.google.com/site/buzzitblue/

these are available for existing sites also here;

https://sites.google.com/site/gethemedev/downloads/buzzit-gethemes-theme.zip?attredirects=0&d=1

what types of themes are you particularly interested in?

cheers
Mao

FSXFreak

Dec 29, 2009, 10:44:03 AM12/29/09
to gethe.me
Cool looking themes, but not quite what I'm looking for.

Know of any New Year themes?