Hi

1 view

vince

Sep 28, 2009, 9:25:51 AM9/28/09
to gethe.me
Hi

Just wanted to say thanks for the themes that you provided .
I have changed my site layout to reflect the the flip theme I used and
I can't be more happier with the outcome.

I also used Kuler and pic resize as well to help , so thanks for the
tip . I also found another good site which was luna pic online photo
editor. This was good as I don't have photoshop or publisher but I
could cut out parts of the theme background in paint and upload it to
the photo editor and add text over the top , and make my logo fit with
the theme background.

Might be a handy hint for anyone else wishing to do the same.

Anyways thanks again , please feel free to have a look at the end
result.

www.uniquetoursaustralia.com

Kind regards

Vince

Mao

Sep 29, 2009, 5:04:38 AM9/29/09
to gethe.me
Hi Vince

Truly awesome, thanks for sharing, if you don't mind i will add it to
a feature area that im setting up, ive just redeveloped the getheme
site. thanks for the tip i will also add it to the articles section
with reference to your site, this is what its all about, sharing and
collaborating, thanks again, you made my day :)

avaireka

Sep 29, 2009, 5:36:18 PM9/29/09
to gethe.me
Nice work there Vince, your site looks great.