Newby

Reh

Jul 8, 2009, 5:49:04 PM7/8/09
to gethe.me
Hello,

I just created by Google site and would love to put a background from
gethe.me on it.
I am a little confused as to how though.
I go to the download page and put a checkmark in the box next to the
background I like....and then what do I do? There is no "download"
button to click. I am on a Mac if that matters. Thank you!
Terri
Colorado

maoski

Jul 9, 2009, 7:41:43 PM7/9/09
to gethe.me
Hi Terri

The Instructions page will be updated slightly, let me know if you
have any problems etc.

cheers
Mao

Lawrence Marshall

Jan 8, 2010, 7:36:45 AM1/8/10
to get...@googlegroups.com
Hoping for an answer to a problem with google sites. I can't view one of my pages. The browser spends ages downloading a picture on the page.I give up waiting for it. It says its "recovering edit from last draft" but I still can't open the page. the rest of the site, including the links are fine.

maoski

Jan 8, 2010, 11:08:58 PM1/8/10
to gethe.me
Hiya, you might need to roll back the page to a previous version, it
could be the image is too big? I must say that i may have come across
the same problem but i usually delete the page and start it again :)