2 sites in development

Godofbeer

Apr 27, 2010, 9:39:54 PM4/27/10
to gethe.me
Too early to place links on any permanent list, but am starting to get
pleased with the shape of two sites I'm working on. Links below are
subject to change without notice.

1. Medical office
http://sites.google.com/a/what2no.com/blue/

2. Singers personal site
http://sites.google.com/a/soprano1.ca/black/

Still lots more work to do on both, but thought I'd share and show
folks what can be done with the great stuff this site is providing. It
takes Google sites to a whole new level.

Regards,

W.

maoski

Apr 28, 2010, 1:59:37 AM4/28/10
to gethe.me
wow, these sites are awesome, really professional, cant wait to see
the finished product. thanks for sharing and motivating us :)

On Apr 28, 1:39 pm, Godofbeer <dag.rem...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Too early to place links on any permanent list, but am starting to get
> pleased with the shape of two sites I'm working on. Links below are
> subject to change without notice.
>
> 1. Medical officehttp://sites.google.com/a/what2no.com/blue/
>
> 2. Singers personal sitehttp://sites.google.com/a/soprano1.ca/black/

avaireka

May 2, 2010, 8:46:47 PM5/2/10
to gethe.me
Hey, loving the work you've put in so far. keep it up!