Cannot add geThemes to my GoogleSites

Effrossini Koutsoff

Apr 19, 2010, 7:06:12 PM4/19/10
to gethe.me
Hello everyone!

I am trying to add one of the great themes that geThemes offers and
the Custom option button is DISABLED!!!

So I cannot edit it anything from the theme I have chosen.

I copied the site, changed the theme to simple theme, and again no
luck. The Custom button under Site appearance>Colors and Fonts is
disabled.

I suppose that Google does not let me customise it.

I just need a confirmation if possible of the above assumption or any
suggestion of what am I doing wrong.

Thanking you all in advance,

Keep up the good work

Efi

avaireka

Apr 19, 2010, 7:20:32 PM4/19/10
to gethe.me
Hi Efi,

Thanks for stopping by...

Hmm... I've never come across that before. Which one was it? I'll have
a look and see if there's anything in the permissions that needs to be
changed.

Thanks again,
Abel.

On Apr 20, 11:06 am, Effrossini Koutsoff <efi.kouts...@gmail.com>