Model Binding tab not activated in default MVC5 app

Leonard Sisson

Jan 13, 2016, 2:54:44 PM1/13/16
to GetGlimpse-dev
Hi, I'm a complete Glimpse newbie (where have I been?). To test I created a default MVC5 app in VS2013 Premium. PM>install-package glimpse.mvc5. Turned on Glimpse in Glimpse.axd. All seemed to work perfectly except the Model Binding tab (and Session which I would expect?). Have repeated the whole process 5 times. Tried Chrome and IE11. Always the same result. I think Model Binding may be one of the most helpful tabs. In the configuration page (glimpse.axd) Model Binding is checked:

  • Glimpse.Mvc5 (1.5.3)
    •  Execution - Glimpse.Mvc.Tab.Execution
    •  Metadata - Glimpse.Mvc.Tab.Metadata
    •  Model Binding - Glimpse.Mvc.Tab.ModelBinding
    •  Views - Glimpse.Mvc.Tab.Views
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I'm excited about Glimpse!

Kudos to the devs!