Taiko + Salesforce Lightning

Dhananjaya Deevi

Dec 17, 2020, 1:01:44 PM12/17/20
to getgauge

Hi Team,

Has anyone worked on automating the Salesforce Lightning. I’m having tough time without using the DOM to identify the “App Launcher” icon/button/image (The 9 dots).

Any inputs?

Regards,

DD

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Nivedha Senthil

Dec 17, 2020, 11:00:44 PM12/17/20
to getg...@googlegroups.com
Hi DD,

Have you tried using a proximity selector for this case, eg: `await click(button(toLeftOf(''Time")))` ?

Thanks,
Nivedha

Dhananjaya Deevi

Dec 18, 2020, 2:07:33 AM12/18/20
to getg...@googlegroups.com

Hi Nivedha,

I have tried all the proximity selectors. The problem is that the “Nine dots” are not being identified as image. When I use the proximity, it is going to the Salesforce Logo, which is just above the “Nine dots”.

Regards,

DD

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Dhananjaya Deevi

Dec 18, 2020, 2:12:07 AM12/18/20
to getg...@googlegroups.com

Hi Nivedha,

Thanks  for the input, the button helped rather  than using the image.

Appreciate it.