Can we access an excel .xlsx file and perform read/write operations using gauge/taiko? I see there is an option for csv read in gauge docs. But i want to know for excel. please confirm

Vidhya

Nov 17, 2020, 4:35:31 AM11/17/20
to getgauge
Can we access an excel .xlsx file and perform read/write operations using gauge/taiko? I see there is an option for csv read in gauge docs. But i want to know for excel. please confirm and share any supported API for the same

Zabil C M

Nov 17, 2020, 4:47:31 AM11/17/20
to getg...@googlegroups.com
Gauge can only read from csv files. To work with data from xls files you will need to export it as csv and refer to the exported files from a Gauge spec.