Issue with integration Gauge and Jenkins

Iryna Hryshanovich

Aug 24, 2020, 7:42:30 PM8/24/20
to getgauge
Hello guys,

I have a problem running tests using Jenkins locally. I received error:
/usr/local/bin/gauge run specs /bin/sh: gauge: command not found

Could you please suggest me some solution.
If I run the same command from the terminal it's working but not from Jenkins. I specified path to Gauge on Jenkins and it can show me the Gauge and plugins versions.
Here is what I have in terminal and on Jenkins. Please let me know if you need more information.
Thank you.

Iryna
Screen Shot 2020-08-24 at 4.29.36 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-08-24 at 4.31.13 PM.png

Srikanth V

Aug 25, 2020, 11:05:36 PM8/25/20
to getgauge
Hi,

I suspect your Jenkins agent does not have the location to gauge in it's $PATH. This is required because gauge-python runs `gauge -v --machine-readable` to assert that the plugin version and your requirements' version for gauge-python are matching.

Please inspect the PATH set in your jenkins agent, and ensure that the location of gauge binary is in it.

Hope this helps, feel free to post back if you still have issues.

best regards
Srikanth