Exciting Big Data startup hiring RoR professionals

Ken Gilmour

Mar 12, 2015, 7:11:51 PM3/12/15
to Ken Gilmour
Greetings RoR Professionals,

I have sourced your name and professional background and am hoping to make contact with you to present an outstanding opportunity... needless to say I am a recruiter and I'm involved in a Retained Search for a good client of ours.

Our client is an already funded and profitable pre-IPO startup, located in the Boston area, that is backed by the founders of MapQuest and CoreLogic.  They are aggressively adding staff due to continuing demand for their product and are seeking senior-level developers - a Front End Developer and a Senior Rails Engineer - with Ruby on Rails (ROR) experience in an Agile environment.  Additionally we are looking for a dynamic VP of Engineering.

If you have an interest I can disclose who our client is.

If this outstanding opportunity is not of interest to you please consider who might be a referral, or someone for me to network with.

Thanks for your time and consideration, I hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers,

Ken

Ken Gilmour

Wingate Dunross, Inc.

28632 Roadside Dr. Suite 203

Agoura Hills, CA 91301

818-597-3200 Ext 209

kengil...@gmail.com

IF YOU PREFER TO NOT RECEIVE EMAIL PLEASE "RESPOND WITH REMOVE"