getbarkeep.org appears to be offline

uri...@gmail.com

Jan 8, 2015, 11:46:55 AM1/8/15
to getba...@googlegroups.com
Just wanted to let you guys know the information site and also demo.getbarkeep.org don't appear to be functioning. If you're doing everything on github now, there are some links that need to be cleaned up. Anyway, sorry if you already know about all this, I didn't see anything relevant in the recent topics.

Thanks,
Uriah

crum...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2015, 11:26:37 AM1/12/15
to getba...@googlegroups.com

I've noticed the same thing. It was working toward the end of December, but I tried again in very early January and noticed it was down (and still is).

Thanks
Gary

Phil Crosby

Jan 12, 2015, 11:37:37 AM1/12/15
to getba...@googlegroups.com

Thanks for the heads up. This aws host was decommissioned; we'll get a replacement in place soon.