api/stats

Moof Mayeda

Oct 20, 2014, 12:51:03 PM10/20/14
to getba...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm an intern at Metal Toad media and have been asked to use the Barkeep API to pull stats. Rather than feeding our front end a bunch of commit data and analyzing it, I thought it made more sense to try to expose stats using the existing API since they're already being calculated. It returns all the same stats that are displayed on the /stats page currently in JSON.

Is this a feature that you all are interested in? If so, I'd be happy to contribute.

moof

moofm...@gmail.com

Oct 27, 2014, 4:29:30 PM10/27/14
to getba...@googlegroups.com
Hi all, I just submitted a pull request regarding this addition.

moof