Email on new commits to review.

Luke Daley

Mar 26, 2014, 6:00:19 AM3/26/14
to getba...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Is there a way to get Barkeep to email me when it pulls in new commits?

Daniel MacDougall

Mar 26, 2014, 2:48:11 PM3/26/14
to getba...@googlegroups.com
Yes, you can set up a saved search on the main page for commits you want to review, then click the "Search options" link and check the "Email me new commits" box. Any new commits that would appear in that saved search will now also be emailed to you.

Daniel

On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 3:00 AM, Luke Daley <l...@ldaley.com> wrote:
Hi,

Is there a way to get Barkeep to email me when it pulls in new commits?

Phil Crosby

Mar 26, 2014, 8:21:58 PM3/26/14
to getba...@googlegroups.com

We should create an faq so folks can find this answer easier.

Luke Daley

Mar 26, 2014, 9:05:01 PM3/26/14
to getba...@googlegroups.com, getba...@googlegroups.com