A 10-step guide to party conversation for bioinformaticians

Dan Bolser

Feb 15, 2013, 6:14:37 PM2/15/13
to getart...@googlegroups.com

Dan Bolser

Feb 27, 2013, 6:47:52 AM2/27/13
to getart...@googlegroups.com
No one?

On Friday, February 15, 2013 11:14:37 PM UTC, Dan Bolser wrote:
http://genomebiology.com/2013/14/1/104 ??

Michael Lappe

Feb 27, 2013, 7:48:55 AM2/27/13
to getart...@googlegroups.com
>> Dan Bolser

Dan, I so agree with you - every bioinformatician should have access to this piece.

I am sure this is a research article which has passed critical peer-review and
is founded on sound empirical data. (Why else would this be hidden behind a
paywall and not appear as just another blog-post poking fun at us nerds? )

Obviously the future of our field rests on finding solutions to the crucial
question raised by the authors- that is why I'd be VERY interested to read it !
Talking about reproduction -
I am especially looking forward to test the reproducibility of the results
and am willing to conduct further applied research on the topic.
I promise to make the resulting data openly available,
respecting the limits of privacy of the subjects involved.

How does that sound? Anybody out there?