Query logs and associated contents published

hari sankar

Mar 8, 2011, 11:36:28 AM3/8/11
to get-t...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,
I am a student researcher in search and IR. I wanted to study the occasional increase in popularity of queries and associated increase in content generated which are relevant to the query. For example, when Egypt protests occurred, the search engine queries having "Egypt" keyword increased and the related news articles containing "Egypt" also increased.

I believe that search engine query logs as well as associated crawl data are difficult to get. Hence, if there are other resources also giving the same idea, kindly let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Sincerely,
Harisankar H