Help for generating data for educational data mining project

Hugo Jair Escalante

Jun 14, 2021, 2:54:00 PM6/14/21
to Mélina Verger, hugo.jair
Dear colleague,

We hope you are doing great.  We are launching a study to analyze learning variables in the context of generic online courses. In order to accomplish such a goal, we need to collect a large data set of student interactions. If you have time (~1 hour is required to complete the course) and can help us to collect data for this study, we will be immensely grateful.

Instructions are provided below, please spread the word even if you cannot help us completing the course, we need as many samples as possible for this study. Many thanks in advance for your support!

Instructions:

* The course is in French, however, you can use chrome's functionality to translate the course to any language, just please right click on the website of interest and select the translate option.

* Before starting the course, please create an account on the OpenLearn site and login.

Thank you so much for your support and for spreading the word.

Best regards,

Mélina Verger and Hugo Jair

Ifeoma Nwogu

Jun 14, 2021, 5:47:45 PM6/14/21
to gesturec...@googlegroups.com
Hello Hugo,

Yes I will try to take the course and send it to my colleagues and students here as well. Pls let me know if you have deadlines by which the data should have been collected.

It seems like a really interesting study although I wish it was in English- lol!

All the best,
Ifeoma

Hugo Jair Escalante

Jun 14, 2021, 6:26:59 PM6/14/21
to gesturec...@googlegroups.com
Dear Ifeoma,

Thank you so much for your willingness to help!, I forgot to mention that the deadline for completing this course is the last day of June, many thanks for your help in advance!

Best

HJ