Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

Hugo Jair

da leggere,
7 feb 2023, 17:43:0707/02/23
a gesturechallenge

(Apologies for multiple postings)

Call for participation - Chalearn Looking at People series

4th Face Anti-Spoofing Workshop and Challenge@CVPR2023

Face Anti-spoofing (FAS) is essential to secure face recognition systems primarily from various attacks. In order to attract researchers and push forward the state of the art in Face Presentation Attack Detection (PAD), we organized three editions of Face Anti-spoofing Workshop and Competition at CVPR 2019, CVPR 2020, and ICCV 2021, which have attracted more than 800 teams from academia and industry, and greatly promoted the algorithms to overcome many challenging problems. However, long-distance face presentation attack based on surveillance scene is still a threat. Specifically, compared with FAS in traditional scenes such as phone unlocking, face payment, and self-service security inspection, FAS in long-distance such as station squares, parks, and self-service supermarkets are equally important, but it has not been sufficiently explored yet. With the goal of giving continuity to our effort in this relevant problem, we are proposing the fourth edition of the Face Anti-Spoofing Workshop and Challenge@CVPR 2023. Unlike the previous editions, where faces were identified by posing in specific situations at a close distance, the 2023 challenge will focus on more general surveillance scenarios, and alleviating the performance degradation of PAD technology in the case of low face resolution, occlusion interference, non-frontal perspective, and other natural person behaviors. Fully considering the above difficulties and challenges, a large-scale High Fidelity Mask dataset based on Surveillance Scenes, namely SuHiFiMask, is released for this fourth edition for algorithm design and competition promotion.

Participants obtaining the best results will be invited to submit a paper to associated workshop and extended versions to a dedicated Special Issue in a top tier journal (TBA). There will be prizes and travel grants based on availability from our sponsors.

We also solicit submissions in all aspects of facial biometric systems and attacks. Most notably, the following are the main topics of interest:

  • Novel methodologies on anti-spoofing detection in visual information systems.
  • Studies on novel attacks to biometric systems, and solutions
  • Deep  learning methods for biometric authentication systems using visual information
  • Novel datasets and evaluation protocols on spoofing prevention on visual and multimodal biometric systems
  • Methods for deception detection from visual and multimodal information
  • Face antispoof attacks dataset (3D face Mask, multimodal).
  • Deep analysis reviews on face antispoofing attacks.
  • Generative models  (e.g. GAN) for spoofing attacks.

We are accepting submissions for revision up to 8 pages (same formatting instructions as CVPR). CMT submissions will be reviewed by at least 2 members of PC committee.

******************************

Important competition Dates:

●    1st Feb., 2023: Beginning of the quantitative competition, release of development and validation data.

The specific schedule is pending. We will update the specific schedule of our challenge and workshop later.

Organizing team:
Jun Wan (Primary Contact), Ajian Liu, Sergio Escalera,  Hugo Jair Escalante, Isabelle Guyon, Zhen Lei, Chenxu Zhao,Shaopeng Tang

Rispondi a tutti
Rispondi all'autore
Inoltra
0 nuovi messaggi