Research Scientist on Human Action Recognition - Centre for Robotics - MINES ParisTech

sotiris.m...@uom.edu.gr

Oct 14, 2020, 4:07:44 AM10/14/20
to gesturechallenge
Dear all,

The Centre for Robotics of MINES ParisTech, PSL Université Paris, is involved in several research projects on human motion pattern recognition applied to the Factory of the Future, the Creative and Cultural Industries and the Autonomous Vehicles. The main objective of these projects is the development of novel methodologies and technological paradigms that improve the perception of the machine and allows for natural body interactions in human-machine partnerships.

I am looking for a research scientist (completed five years of studies and have received a Master or a PhD) on the ‘Development of an end-to-end embedding of a CNN into a HMM for Human Action Recognition’, which is horizontal on various H2020 and industrial projects, including collaborative robotics. I am proposing a short-term contract between 6 and 10 months according to the studies and level of experience of the candidate.

For more information and official details please click here:  https://euraxess.ec.europa.eu/jobs/567248

Cordialement | Regards | Με εκτίμηση,
Dr. Sotiris Manitsaris

Senior Researcher | Research Project Leader
Centre for Robotics | MINES ParisTech | PSL Université Paris
A: 60, boulevard Saint Michel | 75272 Paris cedex 06 | France
T: +33 01 40 51 91 69 |  M : sotiris.m...@mines-paristech.fr
W: sotirismanitsaris.eu | LinkedIn Page

Director of the Post-Master AIMove
"AI & MOVΕment in industries and creation"