[Gfs-users] 2 Inlets and dimensions

Hafiz Ahmad

Nov 17, 2019, 11:21:53 PM11/17/19
to gfs-...@lists.sourceforge.net
Hello,

I am working on an example with an inflow of air and an inflow of water from 2 different inlets.  I’m able to simulate inflow with one inlet but I’m unsure on how to make 2 inlets. As far as I understand, boundary conditions are node wall basis. Therefore, I would need 2 walls for the inlets in this sense. I was thinking of having 3 nodes like this:

                      water inlet
air inlet-> |     ||   ||                 | <-outlet

With ”|  |” representing a node.

I’m also unsure if it’s possible to change node dimensions. I need a constant vertical length nodes with different horizontal lengths. I can’t seem to find documentation on this matter.

To put things simple, it’s down to these 3 questions:
1) How to make more than 1 inlets (2 inlets)?
2) How to change the dimensions of nodes?
3) Where can I find additional documentation for multiphase and 3D cases?

Thank you for your time!

Regards,
Hafiz