[Gfs-users] the gerris website can't get in

GODV via Gfs-users

Aug 16, 2023, 10:28:59 PM8/16/23
to gfs-users, GODV
Dear manager:
I can't enter the gerris website recently.Can you help to fix the problem?Here are some key imformation displayed bye the website.

An error has been encountered in accessing this page.
1. Server: gfs.sourceforge.net
2. URL path: /wiki/index.php/Main_Page
3. Error notes: NONE
4. Error type: 404
5. Request method: GET
6. Request query string: NONE
7. Time: 2023-08-17 02:25:07 UTC (1692239107)

Stephane Zaleski

Oct 2, 2023, 5:40:40 AM10/2/23
to GFS users discussion list, basil...@googlegroups.com
Hi

  I have the same problem. I copy the basilisk-fr group since I am afraid not much people read gfs-users anymore;

  There is a partial mirror:

Stephane Zaleski

Oct 3, 2023, 7:24:24 AM10/3/23
to GFS users discussion list, basil...@googlegroups.com
Hi

  In addition to yesterday's answer, Stephane P. pointed out to me that

1. He is going  to fix the issue
2. The gerris flow solver site can be found on the "wayback machine" :

  Hope it helps

Stéphane