[Gfs-users] shifting from Gerris to Basilisk

MORHAF ALJBER

Jan 18, 2022, 4:41:25 AM1/18/22
to gfs-...@lists.sourceforge.net
Dear Sir/Madam,
I was working on a tsunami case using Gerris and then I shifted to Basilisk, the study case is similar to the monai case in Gerris examples "Tsunami run-up onto a complex three-dimensional beach" but I did not manage to find a similar case in Basilisk examples.
Could you guide me to a similar example written using Basilisk.
Best regards,
Morhaf

Stephane Zaleski

Jan 18, 2022, 4:50:16 AM1/18/22
to GFS users discussion list
Dear Morhaf

  You should rather write to basilisk-fr <basil...@googlegroups.com>

  Best

Stéphane

MORHAF ALJBER

Jan 18, 2022, 4:54:56 AM1/18/22
to GFS users discussion list
Dear Stéphane,
Thank you for your prompt reply.
I did it twice with no response.
Best regards,
Morhaf

Stephane Zaleski

Jan 18, 2022, 5:01:57 AM1/18/22
to GFS users discussion list
This is probably because you are not a member of the google group.
See https://groups.google.com/g/basilisk-fr.
Hope it helps

Stephane Zaleski

Jan 18, 2022, 8:35:06 AM1/18/22
to GFS users discussion list
In fact I correct my previous statement: you are registered to basilsk-fr, I just saw your question there, it ihas been posted to the group; you have a much better chance of getting an answer on basilisk-fr than on gfs-users .

cheers

MORHAF ALJBER

Jan 18, 2022, 8:50:09 AM1/18/22
to GFS users discussion list
Dear  Stéphane,
Thank you for your kind attention, I do appreciate it.
In fact I posted my question on the basilisk community first, but I did not receive any response so I tried gerris.
Thank you again.
Morhaf