[Gfs-users] Gerris questions: GfsSource and GfsSourceControl

Helena Fomenko

Feb 18, 2021, 5:32:10 AM2/18/21
to gfs-...@lists.sourceforge.net
Hi all,

I'm using Gerris for a project, but I'm quite new and struggle to understand all the details of the code. Please can someone help me understand the followiing:

1. How does the function GfsSourceControl works? There are no examples on the main page... Can it be used for example to change/control the GfsSource value during the simulation?
2. Function GfsSource seems to be giving different results for different mesh refinement level. Is it mesh-dependent? Also, on a separate note, does GfsSource value get affected by GfsMetricStretch?

Thanks in advance,
Helena