informal get-together at ISA

Jean-Frédéric Morin

Mar 7, 2023, 9:33:12 AM3/7/23
to gep...@googlegroups.com

Dear friends and colleagues,

We are organizing an informal EPG get-together at ISA.

It will be Thursday, March 16, from 5:45pm to 7:30pm (after the Roundtable in honor of Aseem Prakash and before the ESS Reception)

We made a reservation at the bar Brutopia (1219 rue Crescent, Montréal). It is at a walking distance (10 min) from the Marriott Chateau Champlain.

All are welcome. 45 people have already registered.

If you are interested in joining us, please let us know by signing up here: https://forms.gle/353xYjK4DMTJ1SJF7

Looking forward to seeing you in Montreal next week!

Jean-Frédéric (also for Xun)

Jean-Frédéric Morin

Full Professor, Université Laval, Québec, Canada

Canada Research Chair in International Political Economy

@JFredericMorin | www.chaire-epi.ulaval.ca/en