Climate Pipeline Workshop 2023

Tillekeratne, Shanuki

Dec 4, 2022, 9:18:44 PM12/4/22
to gep...@googlegroups.com

Dear Colleagues,

We are delighted to invite you to the next Climate Pipeline Project meeting to be held on Friday, May 19, 2023 at Brown University in collaboration with partners at Harvard University.

The Climate Pipeline Project brings together a group of scholars who work on the politics of climate change to address the lack of attention to studying climate change in the field of political science. By fostering the work of younger scholars, from graduate students to untenured professors and helping them develop connections with senior scholars, we hope to encourage rapid growth in attention to the social science study of climate change.

As in our past events, this conference will spotlight work by junior scholars working on the politics of climate change. Tenured faculty and other senior scholars and administrators are invited to join to get a peek at new and innovative work being planned and carried out by these junior scholars.

We invite submissions from junior scholars (graduate students, post-docs, and untenured faculty). To make a submission, please complete this form by January 20, 2023. Submissions should consist of a paper title and an abstract. Accepted proposals will receive travel and lodging assistance. Tenured faculty interested in attending can register their interest using the same form.

Attached is a Call for Submissions. Please forward to interested colleagues and students!

Questions can be directed to Shanuki Tillekeratne, shanuki_ti...@brown.edu.

Sincerely,

Jeff Colgan and Shanuki Tillekeratne

--