New Chapter on AI, Design, and More-than-Human Justice

Gellers, Joshua

Jul 19, 2024, 9:00:18 AM (3 days ago) Jul 19
to gep...@googlegroups.com

Colleagues-

I’m pleased to share with you my chapter in the newly published Handbook on the Ethics of AI, edited by David Gunkel. This chapter, “AI, Design, and More-than-Human Justice,” makes the following 3 contributions:

  1. Argues that AI ethics should adopt a theory of justice inclusive of the more-than-human world;
  2. Marks the first effort to compare multispecies justice, planetary justice, and socio-ecological justice;
  3. Prescribes design criteria for developing AI in a way that strives to achieve more-than-human justice.

If you’d like a digital copy, please let me know and I’d be happy to send one along.

Best,

Josh

--

Joshua C. Gellers, PhD, LEED Green Associate
Professor, Political Science & Public Administration

Director, MA in International Affairs Program

University of North Florida

(e)josh.g...@unf.edu

(w)www.joshgellers.com

Find me on: Google Scholar LinkedIn Academia.edu ResearchGate SSRN

majid asadnabizadeh

Jul 19, 2024, 9:14:20 AM (3 days ago) Jul 19
to gep-ed
Congratulation Professor Josh

All the best,
Assi. Prof Dr Majid. Institute of International Relations, Maria Curie-Skłodowska University, Poland.