position announcement - Assistant Professor of Global Inland Fisheries (1 December application review)

Axelrod, Mark

Nov 14, 2022, 5:02:24 PM11/14/22
to GEP...@googlegroups.com

Dear GEP-ed colleagues,

Attached please find an announcement for an Assistant Professor position in my department, to focus on inland fisheries around the world. It is not limited to any specific discipline, but the individual will be expected to interact with a range of social and natural scientists, as well as stakeholders, and to employ quantitative and/or mixed research methods. I hope that some of you, or others in your networks, will consider applying! Please feel free to circulate broadly, and please let me know if you have any questions.

I apologize for circulating this announcement so close to the date for application review (December 1), but hope it is still enough time for you to consider applying!

Best wishes to all, and thank you,

Mark

--

Mark Axelrod

Associate Professor

Michigan State University

James Madison College and

     Dept. of Fisheries & Wildlife

https://markaxelrod.weebly.com/

pronouns: he/him/his

Michigan State University occupies the ancestral, traditional and contemporary lands of the Anishinaabeg – Three Fires Confederacy of Ojibwe, Odawa and Potawatomi peoples. The university resides on land ceded in the 1819 Treaty of Saginaw.

InlandFishPosition.Fin.pdf