short, open-access update on Shapiro & Li's China book is available for classes

Ken Conca

Nov 21, 2022, 5:07:47 PM11/21/22
to GEPED

Colleagues, some of you may be familiar with the book China Goes Green: Coercive Environmentalism for a Troubled Planet, published a couple of years ago by my colleague hear at American University, Judy Shapiro, and Yifei Li. Judy just alerted me that they have produced a short, updated article based on the book. See See https://hasp.ub.uni-heidelberg.de/journals/iqas/article/view/20396  It occurs to me that it may be of interest to some on this list for classroom other purposes. It is available open-access….Ken Conca