Reposting from a few weeks ago.
The Marxe School of Public and International Affairs, Baruch College, City University of New York (CUNY) is hiring professors in public and international affairs (including nonprofit/philanthropy issues). See below for a list of positions that have recently been posted, with applications due mid-December. If the links for the individual positions don’t work properly, see the general Baruch and CUNY HR links at the bottom
· Assistant Professor of Climate Policy (with focus on energy and transportation) Job Posting: click here
· Assistant Professor of Public Affairs (public service leadership and management, nonprofit management) Job Posting: click here
· Assistant Professor of Policy (specialization in international cybersecurity and global security) Job Posting: click here
· Assistant Professor of Public Affairs (specialization in political science, public administration, urban policy Job Posting: click here
· An additional position in entrepreneurship and innovation (including social entrepreneurship and innovation) will be posted soon.
I am not an official contact for the positions, but if anyone wants some general information about Marxe/Baruch/CUNY/New York I would be happy to provide it. john....@baruch.cuny.edu
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ISTR Listserv" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to istr-listser...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/istr-listserv/238b01d8fdd5%241e334ed0%245a99ec70%24%40istr.org.