4 assistant professor positions at University of Copenhagen

Michele Merrill Betsill

Nov 23, 2022, 2:26:22 AM11/23/22
to gep...@googlegroups.com

Dear Colleagues,

Our department is recruiting for four tenure-track assistant professor positions—2 in public policy and administration and 2 in IR. Applications from candidates specializing in environment/sustainability politics would be most welcome and would align with departmental strategic priorities (e.g. see our Environmental Research Group).

Tenure-track assistant professorship in public policy and administration: https://employment.ku.dk/tenure-track/?show=157824

Tenure-track assistant professorship in international relations: https://employment.ku.dk/tenure-track/?show=157937

I’m happy to answer questions about the positions/work environment.

Best,

Michele

----

Michele Betsill

Professor of Global Environmental Politics

I have sent this at a time that suits my workflow and time zone. Please feel free to respond at a time that works for you.

University of Copenhagen

Department of Political Science

Øster Farimagsgade 5

1353 København K