GFANZ

Maniates, Michael Fields

Mar 7, 2023, 3:09:25 AM3/7/23
to gep...@googlegroups.com

Hello All,

Does anyone out there have any insights into the newly formed Glasgow Financial Alliance for Net Zero?  Website = https://www.gfanzero.com/  They’ve opened a new office here in Singapore in June 2022 and I’m trying to get a read on them, on behalf of colleagues a handful of students here in Singapore.

Perhaps it’s best to reply off-list.  I’ll post a summary of anything non-confidential that I receive.

Gratefully yours,

Michael Maniates

Important: This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately; you should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you.