Two-year climate postdoc at Brown University

Jeff Colgan

Oct 26, 2022, 9:14:23 PM10/26/22
to gep...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks -

The Climate Solutions Lab at Brown University is hiring a two-year climate postdoctoral associate. Well-paid, no teaching, great research environment. The person hired would work directly with me on climate and energy politics, from an IPE and/or security perspective. Open to political science, public policy, sociology, economics, and related disciplines.

Job ad attached. I would be delighted to answer any questions. Please help spread the word!

Also: Please consider using or donating to the Climate Syllabus Bank. It offers free, downloadable syllabi on climate change in the social sciences, to help support new or improved courses:

Thanks,

Jeff Colgan
Richard Holbrooke Associate Professor of Political Science
Director, Climate Solutions Lab
Web: www.jeffcolgan.com   Twitter: @JeffDColgan
Watson Climate Postdoc Program Flyer_2023.pdf

Jeffrey Colgan

Nov 30, 2022, 1:37:12 PM11/30/22
to gep...@googlegroups.com
Hi GEP-EDers,

Just a quick reminder that the deadline is TOMORROW, Dec 1, for the postdoc at Brown described below.
Watson Climate Postdoc Program Flyer_2023.pdf