Two lectureship/asst prof positions University of Sheffield

Rosaleen V Duffy

Dec 1, 2022, 3:00:37 AM12/1/22
to GEPED
Hi everyone
Politics and International Relations at Sheffield University are advertising two lectureships/assistant professorships

one is environmental politics and policy

the other is in International Relations

the closing date is 19 December

We are especially keen to encourage applications from  under-represented groups in academia. We have a very strong environmental politics group in the Department, and a cross faculty political ecology network. So it is a great place to develop environmental research.
If anyone is interested please do contact me, or our Head of Department Prof Charlie Burns (contact info in the job spec)

Rosaleen

--
don't expect you to respond to my email outside your working hours.  I respect your working pattern and I am looking forward to your response when available.

Latest Publications
Duffy, R. and D. Brockington (2022) Political Ecology of Security Journal of Political Ecology

Professor Rosaleen Duffy
The Department of Politics and International Relations
University of Sheffield
Elmfield, Northumberland Road
Sheffield S10 2TU
twitter @biosec_erc

PI ESRC Project Beastly Business: Examining the Illegal Trade in Bears, Eels and Songbirds