Propose an Education Program with AASHE by April 21!

Daita Serghi

Mar 16, 2023, 6:19:44 PM3/16/23
Dear Colleagues,

The Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education (AASHE) is accepting submissions to our 2023 Call for Virtual Education Programs through April 21! Through this call, you can propose a session for a webinar, a virtual workshop, an online course or a new format.

The 2023 Call for Virtual Education Programs is your chance to share experiences and insights with the higher education community in the next year. See our current education calendar and get inspired to submit your idea and help others advance sustainability on their campuses!

We are looking forward to reading your proposal,

Daita

Daita Serghi, PhD
Senior Education Manager
Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education
www.aashe.orgdaita....@aashe.org | (888) 347-9997 ext. 124

https://www.aashe.org/events-education/call-for-proposals/