Assistant Professor in Political Science job announcement

Pam Chasek

Nov 12, 2022, 5:09:09 PM11/12/22
to GEPED
Hi everyone:

While this isn't specifically a job in global environmental politics, I would appreciate it if you could share in your networks.

Assistant Professor, tenure track, to start August 2023.

We seek a dynamic teacher and scholar in Comparative Politics with a specialization in Africa, Asia and/or Latin America. We are looking for at least one of the following additional specializations: Quantitative Research Methods; Urban Politics; or Race/Gender Politics. Teaching responsibilities will include the Core Curriculum course in Political Science. Model UN experience is a plus.

The candidate will have the opportunity to contribute to Manhattan College’s several strong interdisciplinary programs, including International Studies, Peace and Justice Studies, Environmental Studies, Urban Studies, and Women and Gender Studies.

Note: This is an undergraduate teaching job.

See the full job description and how to apply here: https://inside.manhattan.edu/offices/human-resources/jobs-faculty.php

Thanks,
Pam
--

Pamela Chasek, Ph.D.
Professor and Chair, Political Science Department

4513 Manhattan College Parkway
Riverdale, NY 10471 USA

Phone: +1-718-862-7248
Fax: +1-718-862-8044