Webinar: Carbon Dioxide Removal and COP27

Wil Burns

Nov 29, 2022, 10:28:32 AM11/29/22
to ESS Listserve (essforum@aessonline.org), Climate-L (ClimateNews@googlegroups.com), Energy & Social Science Network (EASSN@jiscmail.ac.uk), Energy-L (EnergySDNews@googlegroups.com), GEP-Ed List (gep-ed@googlegroups.com), Carbon Dioxide Removal Group (CarbonDioxideRemoval@googlegroups.com), Geoengineering Listserve (geoengineering@googlegroups.com)

I hope that many of you can join us for the next episode of the Institute for Carbon Removal Law & Policy’s “Scrubbing the Skies” webinar series. I will be hosting three experts to discuss developments related to CDR at the COP27 climate meeting in Egypt. The event will take place on Monday, Dec. 5, from 1-2pm EST, and pre-registration is required.

More details, and a link for registration can be found here:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/scrubbing-the-skies-cdr-and-cop27-tickets-474288779507

wil

WIL BURNS

Visiting Professor

Environmental Policy & Culture Program

Northwestern University

Email: william...@northwestern.edu

Mobile: 312.550.3079

1808 Chicago Ave. #110

Evanston, IL 60208

Wil Burns – Faculty Website (northwestern.edu)

Want to schedule a call? Click on one of the following scheduling links:

I acknowledge and honor the Ojibwe, Potawatomi, and Odawa, as well as the Menominee, Miami, and Ho-Chunk nations, upon whose traditional homelands Northwestern University stands, and the Indigenous people who remain on this land today.