Beth's "departure" from book editor

DG Webster

Mar 9, 2023, 11:59:55 AM3/9/23
to Gep-Ed (gep-ed@googlegroups.com), Susan Park, Henrik Selin
Hi folks,

I like SA's chocolate train idea for next week, but not sure what type of chocolate Beth likes? Or where to get a chocolate train? A chocolate guitar might be better, since she's been so focused on her singing career recently... or a guitar cake? I'm going to be so busy that if you need me to get/do anything on this it will have to be before I leave VT Wednesday morning.

Also, do we want to give past editors a heads up in case they want to do anything for Beth as well? At least we should have a slide and maybe get a couple of fun photos of Beth?

best,
dgwebster

--
D.G. Webster
Associate Professor

DG Webster

Mar 9, 2023, 12:22:56 PM3/9/23
to Gep-Ed (gep-ed@googlegroups.com), Susan Park, Henrik Selin, Global Environmental Politics
Hi all,

Well, I guess the cat is now out of the bag :) Apologies for sending this to Gep-Ed instead of gepjo...@gmail.com. Google auto-complete strikes again. Thanks to Sammy for providing answers and pointing out my mistake. At least now you all know how much those of us at GEP appreciate our editors.

best,
dgwebster