ECR workshop in Barcelona on Just Conservation Futures

Rosaleen V Duffy

Mar 10, 2023, 10:07:18 AM3/10/23
to GEPED
Dear GEP-Ed community
Dan Brockington and I are organising a fully funded workshop  on Just Conservation Futures. It is aimed at early career researchers (advanced PhD, early post docs) and will be in Barcelona 12-14 September. Participants will also get storytelling training, do a live story telling event and then present an academic paper for feedback
the full call for applicants is attached - please encourage ECRs in your networks
all the best
Rosaleen

--
don't expect you to respond to my email outside your working hours.  I respect your working pattern and I am looking forward to your response when available.

Latest Publications
Iordăchescu, G., T. Lappe-Osthege, H. Dickinson, R. Duffy and C. Burns. (2022). Political Ecologies of Green Collar Crime: Understanding Illegal Trades in European Wildlife. Environmental Politics

Professor Rosaleen Duffy
Department of Politics and International Relations
University of Sheffield
twitter @biosec_erc

Beastly Business: Examining the Illegal Trade in Bears, Eels and Songbirds

final-just-conservation-futures-call-jan-2023.pdf