Vacancy at Utrecht University: full professor of Transformative Sustainability Governance

Biermann, F.H.B. (Frank)

Nov 29, 2022, 12:46:07 PM11/29/22
to gep-ed

Dear GEP colleagues,

We have a vacancy at Utrecht University’s Copernicus Institute of Sustainable Development for a full professor of Transformative Sustainability Governance.

The Copernicus Institute is a wonderful research and teaching environment and a strong community of many amazing colleagues, combining a relaxed and collegial atmosphere with high ambition and a strong drive to work towards a global sustainability transition. The position is internationally advertised, and knowledge of the Dutch language is not required. Our working language is English. We do expect international candidates for this position to be in principle prepared to later engage also with European and national policy communities.

Applications are due--only through Perrett Laver--by 9 Jan 2023 at 9am.

Here’s is the direct link: https://candidates.perrettlaver.com/vacancies/3290/chair_in_transformative_sustainability_governance/

All the best

Frank