No Flights to ISA Post Storm

Fuentes-George, Kemi

Apr 5, 2024, 11:37:35 AMApr 5
to GEP, gep...@googlegroups.com

Hi everyone,

As some of you know, my flights to San Francisco scheduled for yesterday were canceled. I couldn’t get a flight to ISA that would arrive in time for the GEP Business Meeting today (at 12:30 PDT). If you could, please send me a zoom invite to my WhatsApp 802.349.0890 so I can report on the Book Review process.

Thanks,

-KFG

فلسطين حرة. Ceasefire Now.

Even as organized violence against the LGBTQ+ population has increased, under Republican leadership, 540 anti-LGBTQ+ bills have been introduced in state legislative activity this year alone.

Kemi Fuentes-George (Mastodon: @KFuente...@universeodon.com)

Assoc. Prof in Political Science

Recent Publications:

The Legacy of Colonialism on Contemporary Environmental Governance,” Georgetown Journal of International Affairs, 24 (1): 91-98 (Spring 2023)

"The Comparative Politics of Environmental Justice," Oxford University Handbook of Comparative Environmental Politics (2021, Oxford University Press)

Book:

Between Preservation and Exploitation (2016, MIT Press)