CfP: Special issue of Policy Studies on the first consequences of the war in Ukraine

Pierre Bocquillon (PPL - Staff)

Mar 27, 2023, 2:03:35 PM3/27/23
to gep...@googlegroups.com, ea...@jiscmail.ac.uk
Dear All,

With colleagues here at the University of East Anglia (UK), we are coordinating a special issue of the peer-reviewed journal Policy Studies exploring the first consequences of the war in Ukraine from a wide variety of policy perspectives. Please find the call for paper here, with a deadline of 1st August 2023 (but we are able to consider papers when ready on a rolling basis for open access publication):
This issue will explore the first consequences of the ongoing war in Ukraine, in particular its impact on policy in Ukraine, in Europe, and globally.
I am in charge of the energy and climate submissions, along with the editor in chief Toby James, and would be delighted to consider relevant papers, including: energy politics & policies in Ukraine and Russia in the context of the war; how the war has affected energy supplies and national policy responses in Europe and beyond; the changing geopolitics of energy; how the war has affected climate commitments and policies; what the war means for the direction and speed of the energy transitions etc.

Feel free to contact me and Toby directly, to express an interest or if you have any question.

Best wishes,

Pierre

--
Dr Pierre Bocquillon

Lecturer in Politics, School of PPL, University of East Anglia
UEA, Norwich Research Park, Norwich, NR4 7TJ
Mobile: +44(0)7518906391
Chat with me on Teams