Cluster hire and one position in political economy of the environment at the RFF-CMCC European Institute on Economics and the Environment

silvia.pianta

Nov 28, 2022, 6:56:06 AM11/28/22
to gep-ed

Dear all,

The RFF-CMCC European Institute on Economics and the Environment (EIEE) opened 8 positions for bright researchers working on a variety of climate change topics. The positions are mainly targeted at postdocs and junior researchers (assistant professor level), though other seniorities will be considered.

We have one position in the political economy of the environment that might be of interest to some in this mailing list.

This is a research position, with no teaching duties and time to devote to your own research.

The salary is competitive with major research centers in Europe.

EIEE is an academic research center located in Milan, with a stimulating and welcoming environment.

EIEE researchers were awarded 6 ERC grants, and we currently have 13 ongoing projects funded by the European Commission under the Horizon Programme.

I am happy to answer questions about the positions and the institute.

Info and applications here: https://www.eiee.org/jobs/

Best,

Silvia

Silvia Pianta

RFF-CMCC European Institute on Economics and the Environment

www.silviapianta.com