Dr. Robert Bullard's visit to UW, Tuesday, April 9

Aseem Prakash

Apr 8, 2024, 7:26:15 PMApr 8
to gep...@googlegroups.com

University of Washington's Center for Environmental Politics is honored to host Dr. Robert Bullard on Tuesday, April 9

In addition to his public lecture at the Seattle Town Hall in the evening (see below), we are hosting a panel at noon (Seattle time) on the UW campus where panelists will reflect on how Dr. Bullard's work has influenced their own work.

We will also broadcast the noon event over Zoom (we cannot do so for the evening lecture).  Please register here if you are interested in attending it:

Aseem

ASEEM PRAKASH
Professor, Department of Political Science
Walker Family Professor for the College of Arts and Sciences
Founding Director, UW Center for Environmental Politics
University of Washington, Seattle

aseemprakash.net