Position: Lecturer+Director of GIS and Cartography Labs

Dillon Mahmoudi

May 18, 2021, 1:21:44 PM5/18/21
to URB-GEO...@jiscmail.ac.uk, geow...@googlegroups.com
** with apologies for x-posting **

The Geography and Environmental Systems Department is hiring a permanent non-tenure track position. Position responsibilities include teaching an applied GIS lab science course and a GIS course that suits their expertise, as well as manage our GIS and cartography labs (not IT). We are particularly open to critical perspectives on GIS and/or critical physical geography. Experience in course/curriculum development is strongly desired.

More information: https://ges.umbc.edu/lecturer-and-director-of-gis-and-cartographic-laboratories/

Questions can be directed to Joseph School at sch...@umbc.edu. Formal review of applications will begin on June 16, 2021 and will continue until the position is filled.
Best,
Dillon
⁠—⁠—
Dillon Mahmoudi (he/him)
Assistant Professor
Geography and Environmental Systems

Lecturer+Director of GIS and Cartographic Laboratories.pdf