NOTICE: Final posting to this google group, please make the transition to LocationTech

Rob Emanuele

Nov 26, 2016, 12:36:31 PM11/26/16
to geotrel...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I just posted to the locationtech mailing lists about our repository moves. If you missed that email, it should be in the archives for the geotrellis-user mailing list at LocationTech soon.

If you have not already done so, please sign up on those lists at

I have been cross posting to all lists, but in order to fully commit to the transition to LocationTech, I will no longer be posting updates to this list. If people ask questions on this list, what I will do, and what I suggest the other helpful devs on this list do, is either answer the question and remind the original poster to move to the locationtech list, or ask them to ask the question on the locationtech list.

While I really like and will miss Google Group's interface, immediate archiving, and easy search options, the move to Eclipse's mailman system is a required part of our transition to LocationTech. Thanks for bearing with us.

Best,
Rob

--
Robert Emanuele, Tech Lead
Azavea |  990 Spring Garden Street, 5th Floor, Philadelphia, PA