GeoTrellis 1.0.0-RC1 is released!

Rob Emanuele

Nov 23, 2016, 4:10:29 PM11/23/16
to geotrel...@googlegroups.com, geotrel...@locationtech.org
Hi everyone,

GeoTrellis 1.0.0-RC1 is released. We've moved to using the LocationTech nexus repository for distributing releases, so to use in your project, you'll have to include a resolver:

resolvers += "LocationTech GeoTrellis Releases" at "https://repo.locationtech.org/content/repositories/geotrellis-releases"

libraryDependencies += "org.locationtech.geotrellis" %% "geotrellis-raster" % "1.0.0-RC1"

Please help us test the release, and let us know what you find!

We are also in the process of moving repositories; our repository is now located at https://github.com/locationtech/geotrellis. The Eclipse folk are still working on it, so there might still be some commit rewrites happening; I'll let everyone know when the transfer is fully complete.

Thanks,
Rob

--
Robert Emanuele, Tech Lead
Azavea |  990 Spring Garden Street, 5th Floor, Philadelphia, PA