Vespucci Initiative Summer Institute 2007 on Spatial Ontologies with Nicola Guarino

Vlad Tanasescu

Feb 1, 2007, 11:29:08 AM2/1/07
to Geospatial Semantics, Robin...@sheffield.ac.uk
The Vespucci Initiative for GIScience Summer Institute is for
researchers interested in the study of space by computer means
(GIScience), it takes place in Fiesole, beautiful medieval village
next to Florence, presentations and activities take place at a
biological olive oil production site surrounded by fields.

This year's first of two weeks is about Spatial ontologies, and
features Nicola Guarino, David Mark and Werner Kuhn. Please circulate
to anyone that could be interested, I went last year and it was an
unforgettable experience!

vlad