GeoCommons Maker! - Pro Mapmaking made Simple

ras

Oct 8, 2008, 12:25:10 PM10/8/08
to Geospatial Semantics
Hi,
Check out Maker!, the second application of our next-generation
GeoCommons. http://www.geocommons.com/

Maker! is an easy-to-use browser-based application enabling you to
create cartographically accurate maps using your own data and the over
5000 open GeoCommons datasets.

Read Sean Gorman's intro of Maker! on our blog, Off the Map
http://blog.fortiusone.com

With Maker!....

* Create Actionable Maps In 5 Minutes
Maker streamlines the best of GIS into a quick and easy
workflow.

* Bust the Content Ceiling
Maker! can get more points, lines & polygons onto a single map
than
any other javascript map on the web.

* No Experience Required
Maker! makes the tough statistical and cartographic decisions
for you.
Anyone can build complex, data-rich maps.

* Professional Cartography
Style your map with shaded thematics, proportional symbols,
graduated icons, points, lines and polygons.

Please feel free to share this with your friends and colleagues and
call me if you have any questions. I'd love to get your feedback.

Thanks,
Ruth

http://blog.fortiusone.com
www.fortiusone.com