Cinespace EU Project and Geospatial Semantic

mans

Oct 29, 2007, 10:25:00 AM10/29/07
to Geospatial Semantics
Dear All,

We are currently in the second year of a EU project called Cinespace.
The motivation for the project is to build a Cinepsace device -to
bring our cultural heritage to the foreground - a visualizer, if you
will, of our collective past. In the place being visited it
stimulates a relationship of past knowledge to conscious and
unconscious mind through the use of multimedia archives.

To do this we are using semantic web technology, advanced
visualization and geopositioning technology.

Please see http://www.cinespace.eu for more info.

We are currently evaluating design issues and would be very interested
in user input and collaborators from teams carrying out similar
projects, people involved in the film industry and/or tourism industry
and people carrying out research in the field of Geospatial Semantic
Research.

Best Regards,
Mans Shapshak
Area Manager
Tracasa SA
www.tracasa.es

-----
The Cinespace Project is co-funded by the European Commission within
the Sixth
Framework Programme (2002-2006) and is focused on Experiencing urban
film and Cultural Heritage while on-the-move. The Project runs from to
2006-2009.