getcapabilities

Louis Versailles

Jan 4, 2012, 1:31:29 PM1/4/12
to geoshiel...@googlegroups.com

Hi

I just instaled geoshield.  The project look very interesting.

But i have somme trouble. The getmap request is working fine but when i do a getcapabilities like this

http://localhost:8080/geoshield/wms/demo?request=getcapabilities&service=wms

i get this responce

Etat HTTP 404 - The processing instruction target matching "[xX][mM][lL]" is not allowed.

Thanks for your help

Louis Versailles

Logos_CRE CRRNT.jpg

         230, rue King Ouest, bureau 300
       Sherbrooke (Québec) J1H 1P9

       Téléphone : 819 563-1911, poste 239
       Télécopieur : 819 563-7800

          projetcr...@creestrie.qc.ca

          http://www.creestrie.qc.ca/

louis versailles

Jan 4, 2012, 1:41:41 PM1/4/12
to Geoshield project
Sorry i didn't see that the question had already been asked

On 4 jan, 13:31, Louis Versailles <projetcr...@creestrie.qc.ca> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I just instaled geoshield.  The project look very interesting.
>
> But i have somme trouble. The getmap request is working fine but when i do a getcapabilities like this
>
> http://localhost:8080/geoshield/wms/demo?request=getcapabilities&serv...
>
> i get this responce
>
> Etat HTTP 404 - The processing instruction target matching "[xX][mM][lL]" is not allowed.
> Thanks for your help
>
> Louis Versailles
> [cid:image001....@01CCCAE4.F4455340]
>          230, rue King Ouest, bureau 300
>        Sherbrooke (Québec) J1H 1P9
>        Téléphone : 819 563-1911, poste 239
>        Télécopieur : 819 563-7800
>           projetcr...@creestrie.qc.ca<mailto:dscr...@creestrie.qc.ca>
>          http://www.creestrie.qc.ca/<http://www.creestrie.qc.ca/crrnt_plan_regional.html>
>
>  image001.jpg
> 10KAfficherTélécharger

louis versailles

Jan 4, 2012, 2:31:44 PM1/4/12
to Geoshield project
In fact it is a different problem because it seems coming from the xml
returned by the proxy

the getcapabilities from geoserver is working fine.

i use geoserver 2.1.2 and geoshield 0.2.1

Milan Antonovic

Jan 6, 2012, 4:29:25 AM1/6/12
to geoshiel...@googlegroups.com
Hi Louis,
This is an issue that affect geoshield.
I am working on a patch.
So a new release will be available very soon.

Thanks

  Milan

--
GeoShield mailing lisl